Monday, May 07, 2012

lovin it.

The sun is shining, spring has sprung, and I love it! I love this time of year!

The garden is growing but the rain to sun ratio is perfect so I don't need to water it too often.
It's often warm enough to keep our doors open.
It's cool enough at night to cuddle up and sleep under the duvet.
The sun is shining in the morning when I wake up -- even if it is cloudy for the rest of the day.
The grass is green and lovely.
I don't have to pull out my "summer clothes" yet to see that they don't fit me... again. Darn womanly body. 
Trees are blooming everywhere.
Everything is blooming.
There is the distinct smell of barbecues everywhere. 
Temperatures of 20 degrees are considered hot.

Those are just a few things. Again, I'm off to work!!

No comments: