Monday, February 27, 2012

Music Monday

Enter gross income on line 104. Subtract lines 324 and 104 for total deductions. Make sure to fill out your T2209 and T2202A. Carry it forward. Don't forget to pick up the car at the mechanic. Does that sound like the makings of a relaxing day? Well it ain't.

Luckily Mr. Mangan came in with a timely pick-me-up. Dan Mangan is a very creative and up-and-coming indie artist. As you can tell by this weeks selection he is a very good song writer with great imagination. I first heard tell of him through Aidan Knight although I believe that most people hear of Aidan Knight through Dan Mangan.

I really enjoy the pace of this song. From the concordant beginning to the violin to the lyrics to the clarinet and of course the smooth and reassuring bass. Its just the thing for such a day.



Until next time, keep your deductions in line (324).

EDO

No comments: