Good day. Today I have an interesting treat for you. Its actually a commercial but I really enjoy it. Specifically its for a pair of headphones that are supposed to be amazing for only $150 which isn't that bad considering other pairs which are endorsed by Dr. Dre sell for double that. I can say that I will never own a pair of these headphones but I will enjoy their advertisement. Another interesting thing to note about this advertisement is that it is completely youtube based. They are advertising for their own product but a higher viewership is going to earn them mo' money in the future so why not produce adds that are mostly unobtrusive and interesting. Why not?
I believe that the song in this was created by a studio that works to produce music for people who need it and not by a specific artist. The dancer's name is Marquese Scott and he has a lot of videos of himself dancing to some pretty cool dubstep songs and remixes which has earned him the name Marquese "Nonstop" Scott. Pretty cool what he's able to do with his body, I also like that he keeps his eyes pretty much lifeless through the whole song, like its just the music that is driving his body to dance. Pretty cool.
Now that I've written the words "dubstep" I have to admit that I've been getting into it recently but I'm just on the very surface. I only really know artists that any teenage Mtv viewer would think is cool; Skrillex, Deadmau5 and other knuckleheads I don't really want to support. I intend to find some interesting dubsteppers and shall report back my findings to you Mondains.
Until next time, keep your beets fresh and your turnip tables rollin'
EDO
No comments:
Post a Comment