We have headed south for the weekend. Just south of the border to Erik's parent's house in Washington to visit family. Erik's sister, the one we visited in Minnesota, is down with her three boys so we came to see them.
On the way down we stopped in at my brother's house for a quick visit. It was much too quick (aren't they always?) but it was so nice to see my beautiful nieces.
Erik even managed to squeeze in a tea party with Hailey!
I was amazed at how big Jordyn as gotten! She's only a month older than Kaden, and only a pound heavier, but she seems so much bigger and so much more grown up. She can control her head and she's smiling and she was awake and alert (I think I have only really seen Kaden alert 3 or 4 times... that boy love to sleep!).
And then we made it! This is Erik with Jamie... the littlest nephew. And now we have three and a half glorious days on the west coast with our family and I am so excited.
So excited.

No comments:
Post a Comment