Well... it's been a while. The week has been hectic and next week will be even more so. I'm in the process of writing four papers, completing two assignments, and studying for a lab exam... not to mention the fact that I had a floor christmas party, christmas shopping with my sister, volleyball and I'm going to the hospital to play with kids tomorrow with my volleyball team. I can't even start studying for finals until Saturday and I have my five finals over a period of three days!! The only bonus in the situation is that I get to be home on December 16th... but the next week and a half are going to be ridiculous! I just might lose my mind.
The real reason for this blog, however, was to let you all know that Fraser Valley came in 3rd at provincials. I'd say that's not bad. I heard that the team they lost to in the semi-finals, MEI, play amazingly well and definitely deserved the gold so I'm pretty proud of our boys. My little brother got a 2nd All-star! I was so proud of him! I'm not going to lie... I still am proud of him! Although I am expecting MVP out of him next year :) Anyways, I gotta get back to my philosophy paper.
Ps... I'm coming home in 9 days!
5 comments:
Yay! 9 Days and Counting!
9 days is so....not long. nutso
hooooray. soo good.
well coming home soon eh..thats so exciting. You better be at the shin digg...my house december 23, invite everyone you know...well fvc peeps
i am so ready ashley
Post a Comment