Monday, February 10, 2014

Christmas is over...

Christmas is over. I finally took down my decorations, as I mentioned earlier, but I thought I'd post one picture of what our house looked like. I know my SIL would be interested.
I was going to post an "after" photo, but it's too embarrassing. If anyone has some interior decorating talent then you're more than welcome to come my way and teach me a thing or two.

PS. Does anyone have any idea how I can embed the photos from flickr without having them take you away from blogger when you click on them?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like this picture :)
I'm assuming it's Erik sitting there, but it's hard to tell ;)

a. borealis said...

I never got a chance to post a response on this, but yes . . . I loved seeing this picture. So cozy, so sweet. So homey. It made (and makes) me very happy. I can't wait to come and see it!!!