Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Still No Internet

And our phone isn't working, for that matter. I'm not very happy about this, but there's nothing I can do.

Last weekend Erik and I ended up going home for a friend's wedding. One of my "bathroom buddies" from CBC was married in Abbotsford and we were thankfully able to make it out to the wedding. It was an absolutely gorgeous event and it was so so nice to see Candace again!
I also got to see my niece, Hailey Jade, while we waited for the reception. She is such a happy little girl. She has no idea who I am and yet she was giggling and scooting for me the second I walked in the door. That's one way to warm an auntie's heart. We rolled around the floor, danced, and made all sorts of animal noises. She is so very cute - I wish I could see her more often.
And the weather here has finally warmed up a bit! I had Maelle today and yesterday. She loves me, but she absolutely adores Erik. So much so that when I took her from him on the walk home she cried and flung herself toward him. He is just so. much. fun.
And today Erik and I planted vegetables in the community garden his work now has in town.... Maybe I'll work on our own garden tomorrow. I should probably study though... two weeks from today I will be writing my Canadian RN Exam. And in three weeks tomorrow I graduate!!!

That's all for now folks. We really need internet.

No comments: