Time is flying!!! I never have any idea what day it is or what time it is, but I feel as though time is going so quickly! We have done so much in our few days here. We spent the last two in Cape Coast. We visited Cape Coast Castle, did the canopy tours, and stayed at the Botel -- which is built over a crocodile swamp. Tomorrow we head up to Kumasi.
I'm just quickly updating so you all know I am safe and so very happy. I will hopefully get a chance to do a real post tomorrow when we arrive at our destination. We have a six or seven hour bus ride, but you can never really expect the bus to come as scheduled.
love, love, love
1 comment:
I loved your first post, Ash. It sounds like you're really getting into the just-go-with-the-flow mentality! Missing your flight was probably frustrating but you got to see London! Yay :)
I agree with Nancy in that your first impressions were TOTALLY my first impressions too! It's an amazing country full of wonderful people and I'm SO excited for you to be moving along and seeing more of it! Wishing you a safe drive to Kumasi! (ps. we stayed at the Botel too! gotta love the crocs!) Oh and the canopy walk was awesome and beautiful... and hot/humid!
Post a Comment