Wednesday, March 03, 2010

one more thing

I forgot to include that I love having a real fridge. Well, it's actually a 3/4 fridge, but that's a huge step up from the mini-fridge Erik and I have been using for the past two years. Seriously. A MINI-FRIDGE.

In case you didn't know, those aren't meant to hold fruits and vegetables. They don't regulate temperature well and most of our food would freeze a bit. Not to mention the fact that you can't hold much in a mini-fridge. Try fitting a weeks worth of fruits and veggies in there. Now add in your milk, cheese, eggs, sour cream, ketchup, mustard, pickles, yogurt, jam, peanut butter and left overs. It wasn't pretty.

3 comments:

Louise Chapman said...

A mini fridge for 2 years? Wow. I guess it really makes you appreciate the one you have now!

Ashley said...

Yes. Awful. So glad to have more fridge space.

a. borealis said...

Good grief! You guys are going to go ga-ga over all the unlimited opportunities for domestic bliss. I know I would. ♥