Today was a great day. I was paired up with Colleen all day so we got to talk and sing a bit of S-Club and talk about the movie Annie and all the music our parents used to make us listen to on road trips and such. It made the day go by pretty fast. Then at 2:00, a half hour before work was over, the power went out. Colleen and I were boxing and scaling respectively and she jumped toward me and grabbed my hand because she was scared, but the emergency lights went on like two seconds later. Anyways... the moral of the story is that we got to go home early because we can't exactly work when there is no power. That made me very excited. So I got home at 2:30 and read outside for a bit then decided it wasn't exactly warm enough to lay there reading, but too cold to come inside so I watered my mommy's plants and then putzed around till I could think of nothing else to do outside alone so I came inside and am now writing this after eatting some PB 'n J's. Yummy.
My little brother was apparently asked to try-out for the Jr. National Team!! Hurray! If he makes it then he gets to go to the Dominican Republic or something. I'm super excited that he was asked... he doesn't even need to make it, but it would be pretty sweet if he did! I could brag about my brother... I already am and he's not even done trying out. I'll know late tonight if he made it. Mommy and Pops know how excited I get about these things. He was asked to tryout therefore he made it... in my head. My parents, knowing I'll be as crushed as he will be if he doesn't make it, have informed me that there were some 36 guys asked to tryout and apparently they are mostly bigger than him. But I have faith in that boy so I'll let you know how things go.
I find myself constantly checking Chapman's blog to see if they had their baby. It has become almost an obsession. I wake up at 4:30 and the first thing I do is go and check it. Then at 2:58 when I get home and then other random times throughout the evening. Man alive... get a life Ashley!
No comments:
Post a Comment