I see that I have not updated this thing in quite a long time. I guess that not too much has happened. I'm working at Schneiders again. I love most of the people I work with and I love being at work, but I hate going to bed at 8:30pm and waking up at 4:30am... but such is life. I guess that not much aside from that has happened.
My sister Lindsey came down for the weekend and for Benjamin's graduation from Surrey Christian School. It was so good to see her again. I missed her a lot. It was weird to see her here on my turf again, but oh how my family had fun. Thursday night was Ben's grad. My parents did the Parent Speech or whatever they officially call it. My sisters and I were all bawling when they were announcing my parents because, well pretty much because we're babies, but also because Mr. Bron was introducing them and he was talking about "28 years ago...." My family has had continuous enrollment in Surrey Christian for the past 28 years and it was sad to see it all come to a close. Benny was so cute!
On Sunday most of my family came over. Lindsey was still here and so we hung out. We ate. We laughed. We played soccer. We realized how out of shape we were (I was weazing within minutes :S). We played in the pool. We made fools of our selves. And we generally enjoyed each others company. I love it when my whole family gets together. We always have so much fun. It hasn't changed from when we were kids. We still do the same things to entertain ourselves and we are still just as competitive and childish about it all. We still push each other around and think of how many creative and interesting ways we can dive into the pool. Not much has changed aside from the additional girlfriends that accompany some of the brothers, but they are more than welcome.
I had the pleasure of babysitting one of the most beautiful and easiest babies in the world this week. Dayla. She is so cute and she didn't cry at all! We got to go to bed together because I had to work the next day so I went to bed at 8:00 so I could put her to sleep and just fall asleep with her. Babies are so cute though that I couldn't fall asleep because I was just watching her breathe and cuddling with her. I did eventually fall asleep an then my mother crept in and removed her when her mommy came back to get her.
Eric and Josh were also down this week. I was pleasantly surprised. It was fun to see them again and to show them where I live even though I didn't get to spend much time actually with them because I had to work.
Aside from that... Laura came to visit but I'm too lazy to write about that now.
1 comment:
What a great site » » »
Post a Comment